Notice of a General Meeting of Sailing for the Disabled at 5.45pm Thursday 26 May 2022 at the offices of Manx Telecom, Isle of Man Business Park, Cooil Road, Braddan, IM99 1HX
All welcome on board
Update to SFTD Covid guidence and recommendations
Mission statement and objectives
- To provide opportunities for persons with disabilities to participate in sailing on equal terms with their able bodied friends in a harmonious and safe environment.
- To ensure members are aware of the policies and procedures specified by the boats Code of Practice and that they are adhered to and implemented at all times.
- To provide a core of persons with the necessary skills that will allow the disabled members to enjoy the facilities of the vessel.
- Providing to any member wishing to develop their yachting skills the necessary coaching to enable the charity to achieve its objectives.
- To ensure able bodied persons are provided with training to ensure the safety and care of the disabled members.